Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.10Trending at £4.61
About this product
- DescriptionNapoleon is planning to invade England. Rumors circulate of vessels driven by steam engines, of new explosive devices, and most perplexing and sinister a warcraft capable of travelilng underwater. It will take all of Delancey's skill and courage to confront the threat.
- Author BiographyCyril Northcote Parkinson pursued a distinguished academic career on both sides of the Atlantic and first became famous for Parkinson's Law --work expands to fill the time allotted to it. Parkinson wrote many books on British politics and economics. His first fictional effort, a biography of Horatio Hornblower, met with considerable acclaim and led to the Delancey series. C. Northcote Parkinson died in 1993.
- Author(s)Cyril Northcote Parkinson
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Richard Delancey novels
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2005
- Weight357 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.