All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.10Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £2.50Trending at £4.63
About this product
- DescriptionYoung's novel of war coming to the Natchez region of Mississippi has long been considered one of the best of Civil War novels. If you would understand what was best in the Old South, its attitude toward life, you will find them here, glowing with that same vitality which was theirs in life. -New York Times. Southern Classics Series.
- Author BiographyMississippian Stark Young was a drama critic, essayist, and the author of four novels, including Heaven Trees, The Torches Flare, and River House, and the memoir The Pavilion. He contributed to the Agrarian symposium I'll Take My Stand.
- Author(s)Stark Young
- PublisherJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/09/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSouthern Classics Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width134 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.