All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a complete set of answers to all the exercises in So You Really Want To Learn French Book 1, including translations of the passages.
- Author BiographyNigel Pearce has spent nearly all his working life in the teaching of French. He was Head of Modern Languages at Summer Fields in Oxford for 20 years, during which time he was for several years the IAPS Modern Languages Coordinator, and held a similar post with SATIPS. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and is the author of the French for Common Entrance series of textbooks. He now lives in western France, where he is a freelance translator and proofreader.
- Author(s)Nigel Pearce
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight140 g
- Width192 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.00
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.