All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionKelly Garner thoroughly examines the techniques and methods of singing country music while briefly reviewing the rich heritage of the style. Additional topics of discussion include country song types and structure, instrumentation, performing on stage and in the studio, and career options in country music.
- Author BiographyKelly K. Garner is assistant professor of commercial voice and teaches country vocal styles, studio singers, vocal ensemble, and performance seminars at Belmont University. She has worked in Nashville for twenty-five years as a session singer, artist, producer, and songwriter.
- Author(s)Kelly K. Garner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSo You Want to Sing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.