So You're 40: A Handbook for the Newly Middle-Aged by Mike Haskins, Clive Wichelow (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou may never now become a rock star or regain the waist size you had at 18. On the bright side, you can feel smug that you have better grammar than a university student and don't have to dig out your embarrassing passport photo to get into pubs or buy alcohol.
- Author BiographyMike Haskins is a comedy writer for TV and radio. He has written for Steve Coogan, Simon Pegg, Alistair McGowan, Monkey Dust, Smack the Pony, Punt and Dennis' It's Been a Bad Week and Dead Ringers and has worked closely with Griff Rhys Jones on Smith and Jones, amongst others. Clive Wichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for The Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express and the Daily Mirror. Andy Hammond has been a successful cartoonist for over 20 years and has produced illustrations for Mars, the National Lottery, Tetley Tea and Disney UK.
- Author(s)Clive Wichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleSo You're ...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width115 mm
- Height116 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Humour
Save on Humour
- £5.89Trending at £6.22
- £3.79Trending at £4.16
- £3.63Trending at £5.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.87
- £2.49Trending at £2.53
- £5.81Trending at £6.98
- £8.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.