All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you taken a sudden liking to leather clothing three sizes too small? Are you considering a sexier upgrade to your car or even your partner? It's only the small matter of a mid-life crisis. On the bright side, attempting to recapture your youth can be a lot of fun. Who said there's anything wrong with growing old disgracefully?
- Author BiographyMike Haskins is a comedy writer for TV and radio. He has written for Steve Coogan, Simon Pegg, Alistair McGowan, Monkey Dust, Smack the Pony, Punt and Dennis' It's Been a Bad Week and Dead Ringers and has worked closely with Griff Rhys Jones on Smith and Jones, amongst others. Clive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for The Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express and the Daily Mirror.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleSo You're ...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date04/09/2015
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width111 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £6.49Trending at £8.13
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £5.44Trending at £6.33
- £8.33Trending at £9.08
- £4.88Trending at £5.39
- £5.49Trending at £6.08
- £3.04Trending at £3.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.