Consider these sponsored items
- £12.33Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoapmaking is the perfect union of chemistry and craft. And making soap at home allows soapmakers of all levels to transform the functional into the fantastic. In this book, the author shows how to make beautiful handmade soap through full-colour step-by-step visual instructions and 31 recipes that make it easy to navigate the process.
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie Faiola is the owner of Bramble Berry, a company that sells soapmaking supplies in Bellingham, Washington, and online at www.brambleberry.com. As The Soap Queen, she has a dedicated YouTube page offering how-to videos.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Faiola
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull-colour; photographs throughout
- Weight776 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ginaj194505 Jul, 2016by
Fantastic. Book . Easy to follow . Wonderful Soap .recipes .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.76Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.