Soap Fans: Pursuing Pleasure and Making Meaning in Everyday Life by Denise D. Bielby, C. Lee Harrington (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.51Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionDo soap opera fans deserve their reputation as lonely people, hopeless losers, or bored housewives? This title argues that soap fans are normal individuals who translate their soap watching into a broad range of public and private experience.
- Author(s)C. Lee Harrington,Denise D. Bielby
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/08/1995
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note8 illustrations, 2 tables, 1 figure
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.