All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionFrom whitened doorsteps to polished boots, starched pinafores to scrubbed floors, this title tells the story of how Victorians and Edwardians engaged in the pursuit of cleanliness and the battle against grime in domestic life. It reveals how cleanliness and dirt were perceived and understood at this period of history.
- Author BiographyVictoria Kelley teaches posgraduate students at the Royal College of Art, London, and the University for the Creative Arts, Rochester.
- Author(s)Victoria Kelley
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 integrated b/w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.