Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.23Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £19.48Trending at £19.85
- £12.44Trending at £12.67
- £7.99Trending at £8.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.06
- £2.97Trending at £3.04
- £3.29Trending at £3.60
- £11.54Trending at £11.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a hit to the face that knocks her out momentarily, a soccer halfback develops a fear of the ball.
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the best selling name behind more than 100 sports-themed books for young readers.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.