Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.13Trending at £9.50
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £10.59Trending at £10.70
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
- £9.12Trending at £12.93
About this product
- DescriptionSAQ (speed, agility and quickness) is a revolutionary training method now used by international, European and Premiership football teams. This book shows how SAQ can be used with players of all ages and ability.
- Author BiographyBefore setting up SAQ International, Alan Pearson was Malaysia's National Director of Rugby Coaching, and Director of Rugby at Leeds Rugby Union FC. He has also represented Western Australia and Queensland on many occasions.
- Author(s)Alan Pearson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleSAQ
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Content Note60 b&w photographs, 100 line drawings s
- Weight410 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.