Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it really mean to be a football fan (and why should we count Aristotle as one)? Why do great players such as Cristiano Ronaldo count as great artists? This title explores the complex and often hidden contours of the world's most popular game.
- Author BiographyTed Richards teaches at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byTed Richards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.