Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhile several recent popular books address the topic of girls' meanness to one another, this volume offers the first balanced, scholarly analysis of scientific knowledge in this area.
- Author BiographyMarion K. Underwood, PhD, is Associate Professor of Psychology in the School of Human Development at the University of Texas at Dallas. Her work has been published in numerous scientific journals, and her research program has been supported by the National Institute of Mental Health since 1995. She received the 2001 Chancellor's Council Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Marion K. Underwood
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication09/04/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGuilford Series on Social and Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.