CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.37
- £4.43Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.95
- £13.39Trending at £18.13
- £13.51Trending at £17.34
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Approaches to an Industrial Past is a pioneering collection which addresses the social context of mining communities. This collection considers social context using ethnographic and ethnohistoric records of various cultures.
- Author BiographyA. Bernard Knapp is reader in Archaeology at the University of Glasgow. Vincent C. Pigott is Senior Researcher at the Museum Applied Science Centre for Archaeology (MASCA), University of Pennsylvania Museum. Eugenia W. Herbert is E. Nevious Rodman Professor of History Emeritus, Mount Holyoke College, and book review editor for the African Studies Review.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 line figures, 15 half-tones, 3 tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byA. Bernard Knapp,Euginia W. Herbert,Vincent.C Piggott,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.