Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- Author(s)Benjamin Kissin,Henri Begleiter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight970 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 4.- 1 Alcohol Use in Tribal Societies.- 2 Anthropological Perspectives on the Social Biology of Alcohol: An Introduction to the Literature.- 3 Drinking Behavior and Drinking Problems in the United States.- 4 Alcoholism in Women.- 5 Youthful Alcohol Use, Abuse, and Alcoholism.- 6 Family Structure and Behavior in Alcoholism: A Review of the Literature.- 7 The Alcoholic Personality.- 8 Alcoholism and Mortality.- 9 Alcohol and Unintentional Injury.- 10 Alcohol and Crimes of Violence.- 11 Alcohol Abuse and Work Organizations.- 12 Education and the Prevention of Alcoholism.- 13 The Effects of Legal Restraint on Drinking.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.