All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Efraim Turban,Judy Strauss,Linda Chiu-Han Lai
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Social Commerce.- Tools and Platforms for Social Commerce.- Supporting Theories and Concepts for Social Commerce.- Marketing Communications in Social Media.- Customer Engagement and Metrics.- Social Shopping: Concepts, Benefits, and Models.- Social Customer Service and CRM Contents.- The Social Enterprise: From Recruiting to problem Solving and Collaboration.- Innovative Social Commerce Applications: From Social Government to Entertainment and Gaming.- Strategy and Performance Management in Social Commerce.- Implementing Social Commerce Systems.
- Author BiographyDr. Efraim Turban (M.B.A., Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley) is a visiting scholar at the Pacific Institute of Information System Management, University of Hawaii. Prior to this, he was on the staff of several universities, including City University of Hong Kong; Lehigh University; Florida International University; California State University, Long beach; Eastern Illinois University; and the University of Southern California. Dr. Turban is the author of more than 110 refereed papers published in leading journals, such as Management Science, MIS Quarterly, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Journal of MIS and Communication of the ACM. He is also the author of 22 books, including Electronic Commerce: A Managerial Perspective, Business Intelligence, Decision Support Systems and Information Technology for Management. He is also a consultant to major corporations and universities worldwide. Dr. Turban's current interest is social commerce. He is the co-editor of 2011/2012 special issue on the topic in the International Journal of Electronic Commerce and the author of several related papers in referred journals. Dr. Judy Strauss is Associate Professor of Marketing, emerita at the University of Nevada, Reno. She is an international speaker, seminar leader, entrepreneur, and previous Marketing Director of two companies. She is an award-winning author of 4 books (in 14 editions) and numerous scholarly articles on internet marketing topics, co-authoring Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online and E-Marketing-the first textbook on internet marketing (translated into Japanese and Chinese). At UNR she taught marketing communication, international marketing, internet marketing and strategy topics-including co-advising the national winners in the AAF National Student Advertising Competition. She still teaches an online Principles of Marketing course and in Germany: Brand Management. She has won two teaching awards and a lifetime achievement in marketing award from the American Marketing Association. Strauss earned a doctorate in marketing at Southern Illinois University, and finance MBA and marketing BBA at University of North Texas. Dr. Linda Lai has been an associate professor at the Macao Polytechnic Institute of China since September 2006. Prior to her current position, she undertook remits as academic and administrator at the City University of Hong Kong for 15 years. She had also worked as a business professional in Hong Kong and England for more than six years. Dr. Lai holds two research degrees from Lancaster University, UK - one in the area of IT applications and the other focusing on wider management issues. Her research interests include decision science, knowledge management and electronic commerce. Dr. Lai has published more than 40 high impact articles and a book on Chinese e-business entrepreneurship within recent years.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.