CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionUseful at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, this book covers all the key research on social conflict and its resolution from a psychological perspective. It also offers additional content to address recent findings and world events.
- Author BiographyDean G. Pruitt is SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychology at the University at Buffalo: State University of New York and Visiting Scholar at the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University. He received his Ph.D. in psychology from Yale University and did postdoctoral work in psychology at the University of Michigan and in international relations at Northwestern University. His specialties are social conflict, negotiation, and mediation. He is a fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society and has received the Harold D. Lasswell Award for Distinguished Scientific Contribution to Political Psychology from the International Society of Political Psychology and the Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Association for Conflict Management. Sung Hee Kim is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Kentucky. She received her Ph.D. from Tufts University and is a recipient of a Peace Scholar Fellowship from the United States Institute of Peace. She publishes articles on conflict, attribution processes, and vengeful emotions.
- Author(s)Dean G. Pruitt,Jeffrey Z. Rubin,Kim Pruitt,Sung Hee Kim
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.