CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe central focus of this volume is social constructionism in all its dimensions, including its sociological, ontological, epistemological, methodological, ethical, and pragmatic features. It pays particularly close attention to the social construction of reality as a communicative action, extending this area to include social pragmatics.
- Author BiographyAntonio Sandu, PhD, is Professor at Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, and Senior Researcher at the LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Romania. His main areas of interest include ethics, bioethics, social work, and social philosophy.
- Author(s)Antonio Sandu
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight621 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.