Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £5.27Trending at £5.70
- £6.49Trending at £8.59
- £9.96Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Control falls within social psychology, which is the branch of knowledge that deals with the psychic interplay between man and his environment. This book brings to light everything that is considered in the social contribution of the individual.
- Author BiographyEdward Alsworth Ross (1866-1951) was known as one of the founders of American sociology and was most famous for his view that the purpose of sociology is the reform of society. He was also professor and chair of the department of sociology at the University of Wisconsin. Some of his work includes Sin and Society, Changing America and The Social Trend. Matthias Gross is professor in the department of urban and environmental sociology at Universitat Bielefeld and a member of the Institute for Science and Technology Studies. He is the author of The Nature of Society: A History of Environmental Sociology and Inventing Nature: Ecological Restoration by Public Experiments.
- Author(s)Edward Alsworth Ross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byMatthias Gross
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.