All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to feel confident on the dance floor. This third edition teaches all the moves for 10 of the most popular dance styles. It also explains why the concept or skill is important, indentifies the keys to correcting technique, helps dancers avoid common errors, and provides them with the drills to practice at their own pace.
- Author BiographyJudy Patterson Wright earned her PhD in 1981 in motor learning and motor development from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where she focused on the learning process for sequential dance skills and how teachers may facilitate that process. She is an accomplished dancer and teacher who has taught social dance at the junior high, high school, college and community levels since 1971.
- Author(s)Judy Patterson Wright
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note137 colour illustrations, 75 colour illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.