All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever has the Left held power in so many advanced economies, yet the difference this makes to economic policy proves hard to specify. This book is the first to examine in detail the successes and failures of governments across Europe and Australasia to chart distinctive courses in the face of the neoliberal backlash against state intervention, the welfare state, and guaranteed full employment.
- Author BiographyAndrew Glyn tragically died of a brain tumour just before Christmas 2007. Andrew Glyn is Fellow and Tutor in Economics at Corpus Christi College, Oxford. He is also Consultant to the National Union of Mineworkers, ILO, and the UN. He has previously worked for H.M. Treasury and for the University of Tokyo.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous tables and graphs
- Weight692 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew Glyn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.