All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £25.99Trending at £29.16
- £11.43Trending at £14.94
- £10.20Trending at £12.67
- £12.44Trending at £13.73
- £14.98Trending at £21.30
- £7.06Trending at £7.26
About this product
- DescriptionStudies how and why socio-economic development combines with democracy in some capitalist developing countries.
- Author BiographyRichard Sandbrook is Professor of Political Science at the University of Toronto. Marc Edelman is Professor of Anthropology at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, City University of New York. Patrick Heller is Professor of Sociology at Brown University. Judith Teichman is Professor of Political Science at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Judith Teichman,Marc Edelman,Patrick Heller,Richard Sandbrook
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight601 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.