CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Howard B. Kaplan,Robert J. Johnson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Study of Deviant Behavior. 1. A Theory of Deviant Behavior. 2. Method. Part II: Deviant Behavior in Adolescence. 3. An Elaboration Strategy for the Study of Deviant Behavior. 4. Gender as a Moderator in Explanations of Adolescent Deviance. 5. Race/Ethnicity as a Moderator in Explanations of Adolescent Deviance. Part III: Deviant Behavior from Adolescence to Young Adulthood. 6. The Elaborated Model as an Explanation of Deviance in Young Adulthood: The Experience of White-Anglo Adolescents. 7. Moderating Effects of Gender in Explanations of Young Adult Deviance. Part IV: Summary and Conclusions. 8. The Study of Deviant Behavior: Retrospect and Prospect. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.