All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores new directions in contemporary theorising about the impact of social and cultural dynamics on crime and social control.
- Author BiographyKai.-D. Bussmann is Professor of Penal Law and Criminology at the Martin-Luther-University in Halle-Wittenberg,Germany. Suzanne Karstedt is Professor of Criminology at the Department of Criminology at Keele University, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/07/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKai Bussmann,Susan Karstedt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.