Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis work brings together practitioners from the field of social economics to address such issues as values and premises in social economics, justice, solidarity and community, repairing the dysfunction of capitalist economies, and the transition from command economies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Social Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEdward J. O'Boyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.