All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that societies are complex dynamical systems that can be understood through the concept of emergence.
- Author BiographyR. Keith Sawyer is Associate Professor of Education at Washington University. He is the author or editor of six previous books, including Group Creativity and Improvised Dialogues. He has also published a wide range of scholarly journal articles on contemporary issues in sociological theory and on computational modeling of societies.
- Author(s)R. Keith Sawyer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 figures
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.