All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information about the many methods of trickery that hackers use in order to gather information with the intent of executing identity theft or gaining computer system access. This book includes variety of maneuvers that are aimed at deceiving unsuspecting victims. It reveals vital steps for preventing social engineering threats.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hadnagy is the lead developer of www.social-engineer.org, the world's first social engineering framework. In more than 14 years of security and IT activity, he has partnered with the team at www.backtrack-linux.org and worked on a wide variety of security projects. He also serves as trainer and lead social engineer for Offensive Security's penetration testing team.
- Author(s)Christopher Hadnagy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byPaul Wilson
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.