All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with cutting-edge social engineering testing techniques that are legally and ethically sound, this book fully explains how to plan for a social engineering test, perform reconnaissance, implement the test, and accurately report the results.
- Author BiographySharon Conheady is a director at First Defence Information Security in the UK where she specializes in social engineering. She has presented on the topic at security conferences worldwide and regularly leads training seminars on how to perform ethical social engineering tests and defend against social engineers.
- Author(s)Sharon Conheady
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight477 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.