CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Social Entrepreneurship: How to Start Successful Corporate Social Responsibility and Community-based Initiatives for Advocacy and Change by Manuel London, Richard G. Morfopoulos (Hardback, 2009)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhat motivates someone to become a social entrepreneur? What are the competencies needed to be effective social advocates and agents for change? This book answers these questions in an accessible and practical way, providing comprehensive guidelines, numerous examples, and sources of information and training.
- Author BiographyManuel London, Ph.D., is Associate Dean of the College of Business and Director of the Undergraduate College of Leadership and Service and the Center for Human Resource Management at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Richard G. Morfopoulos, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Management at Briarcliffe College.
- Author(s)Manuel London,Richard G. Morfopoulos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.