All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the best way to harness markets to promote social change? And what kinds of investments can we make across the nonprofit, private, and public sectors to achieve a more shared prosperity? This book helps you to understand social investment and innovation, whether you're a private investor, nonprofit manager, or passionate and engaged donor.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Levenson Keohane is a Roosevelt Institute Fellow, an adjunct professor at the Columbia Business School, and a former McKinsey consultant. She writes regularly for Harvard Business Review, The Nation, Slate, and The American Prospect, while advising a range of poverty-fighting organizations. She holds a BA from Yale, an MBA from Harvard, and an MSc from the London School of Economics, where she was a Fulbright Scholar.
- Author(s)Georgia Levenson Keohane
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.