Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionSocial franchising represents a third generation form of franchising development, after trade-name and business-format franchising. At the intersection of social enterprise and micro finance literatures, this book reviews a variety of social franchising formats across a number of developing countries.
- Author BiographyIlan Alon is Cornell Professor of International Business at Rollins College and a visiting scholar at Georgetown University, USA. A prolific author on global franchising, Dr. Alon's books include: Global Franchising Operations Management: Cases in International and Emerging Markets Operations (FT Press, 2012), Franchising Globally: Innovation, Learning and Imitation (Palgrave, 2010), Service Franchising: A Global Perspective (Springer, 2005), International Franchising in Industrialized Markets: Western and Northern Europe (CCH Inc., 2003), International Franchising in Industrialized Markets: North America, Pacific Rim and Other Developed Countries (CCH Inc., 2002), International Franchising in Emerging Markets: China, India, and Other Asian Countries (CCH Inc., 2001), International Franchising in Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America (CCH Inc., 2001), The Internationalization of US Franchising Systems (Garland Publishing, 1999).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteX, 99 p.
- Weight291 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byIlan Alon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.