All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Michelle Addison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight437 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Social Games.- Chapter 2. What is Work in the 21st Century?.- Chapter 3. The Marketization of the Higher Education Workplace.- Chapter 4. Playing Games in the HE Workplace.- Chapter 5. Knowledge and Embodiment of Femininity at Work.- Chapter 6. Knowledge and Embodiment of Class at Work.- Chapter 7. (Not) 'Fitting In' and Emotion Work.- Chapter 8. Concluding Thoughts.
- Author BiographyMichelle Addison is Research Associate/Project Manager at the Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University, UK, and is currently focused on public health and issues connected to multiple social inequalities.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.