Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes a theoretical approach in viewing the social identity of early medieval Britain and Ireland as an intricate warp and weft in which we-identities are more than mere agglomerations of single threads or collectives of individual self-identities , such as ethnicity or gender.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Frazer, formerly at the Univeristy of Sheffield. William O. Frazer and Andy Tyrrell were both formerly at the Univeristy of Sheffield.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in the Early History of Britain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLeicester University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew John Tyrrell,William Frazer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.