All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst a background of globalization, risk and cultural pluralism, the problem of social exclusion and its possible remedies have become a focus for political and social analysis and policy making. This collection of essays offers an exploration of the topic and considers various practical agenda.
- Author BiographyPETER ASKONAS is a Fellow of Heythorp College, University of London and Co-founder and Hon. Vice-President, Christian Association of Business Executives (CABE). He is the author of many articles and co-editor and co-author of Welfare and Values. ANGUS STEWART is Lecturer in Sociology and Course Director, Master's Programme in Political Sociology at the London School of Economics. He is former editor of the British Journal of Sociology.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/07/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAngus Stewart,Peter F. Askonas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.