Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past decade much sociological research has examined some of the links between social status and health status. The results show how higher childhood status predicts better health and lower mortality rates throughout adulthood.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication13/11/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in the Sociology of Health Care
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJennie Jacobs Kronenfeld
- Introduction byJennie Jacobs Kronenfeld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.