Consider these sponsored items
- £22.30Was:£23.99Free postage
- £30.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA student-friendly introduction to a popular subject that's taught across the social sciences. Critical, global, and totally student-focused.
- Author BiographyDr. Louise Warwick-Booth is a sociologist with specific interests in health policy and social policy. She is located in the Centre for Health Promotion Research, which she has co-directed since 2013 alongside Dr. James Woodall. She joined the University in September 2005 and has taught on a wide range of modules, including sociology, health policy, research, community, and global policy and health care. She also manages a range of research projects and a team of six research staff. Her research projects are diverse and include a commissioned evaluation of the Way Forward Programme, a project to develop resilience in vulnerable young women with unmet need, the evaluation of a Department of Health Eatwell and Livewell Project to tackle malnutrition among the elderly, and the project management of the Sunderland Health Champion Programme. She has published several text-books such as Social Inequality (2013) and Contemporary Health Studies: An Introduction (2012 with colleagues). She is also the author of the book Researching With Communities (2009) based on her PhD, as well as numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Louise Warwick-Booth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.