All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated edition of this undergraduate introducion to social inequality and social stratification in American society.
- Author BiographyScott Sernau is professor of sociology and director of International Programs at Indiana University, South Bend, where he regularly teaches social inequality, international inequalities, sustainability and urban society. He has received multiple campus and university awards for distinguished teaching and distinguished service to teaching and learning. He is editor of Contemporary Readings in Globalization (SAGE) and his previous books include: Economies of Exclusion (Praeger), Critical Choices (Oxford), Bound: Living in the Globalized World (Stylus), and Global Problems: The Search for Equity, Peace and Sustainability (Pearson).
- Author(s)Scott R. Sernau
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.