All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £19.26Trending at £25.92
- £9.27Trending at £11.69
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Infrastructure and Vulnerability in the Suburbs examines how the combination of the low-density, car-centric geography of outer suburbs and neoliberal governance in the past several decades has affected disadvantaged populations in North American metro areas.
- Author BiographyLucia Lo is a professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Valerie Preston is a professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Paul Anisef is a professor emeritus in the Department of Sociology at York University. Ranu Basu is an associate professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Shuguang Wang is a professor in the Department of Geography at Ryerson University.
- Author(s)Lucia Lo,Paul Anisef,Ranu Basu,Shuguang Wang,Valerie Preston
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1 figure, 16 maps
- Weight320 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.