CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.83
- £12.40Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Infrastructure and Vulnerability in the Suburbs examines how the combination of the low-density, car-centric geography of outer suburbs and neoliberal governance in the past several decades has affected disadvantaged populations in North American metro areas.
- Author BiographyLucia Lo is a professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Valerie Preston is a professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Paul Anisef is a professor emeritus in the Department of Sociology at York University. Ranu Basu is an associate professor in the Department of Geography at York University. Shuguang Wang is a professor in the Department of Geography at Ryerson University.
- Author(s)Lucia Lo,Paul Anisef,Ranu Basu,Shuguang Wang,Valerie Preston
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1 figure, 16 maps
- Weight440 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.