CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionSince the start of economic reforms in 1978, the world's most populous nation has witnessed huge social change, including mass urbanization and ecological devastation. This study of gender, ethnicity, labor, and environment examines key modernization issues.
- Author BiographyZhadong Hao is professor in the Department of Sociology and academic manager of the Social Science Research Center on Contemporary China at the University of Macao. Sheying Chen is professor of social policy and associate provost for academic affairs at Pace University in New York. He is series co-editor, as well as co-editor of Springers series International Perspectives on Aging. He has also co-edited a special issue of Ageing International and recentlyjoined that journal as an associate editor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Social Policy, Administration, and Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 colour illustrations, 28 colour tables
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySheying Chen,Zhidong Hao
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.