All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.94Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionA challenging book that will help students on counselling courses think about different approaches to race and diversity
- Author BiographyDr. Heesoon Jun has a Mater's degree in psychology from Radford University in Virginia and a Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Washington in Washington. Currently ,she resides in Washington State where she is a licensed psychologist with a part-time private practice and teaches psychology at Evergreen State College including multicultural counseling. Dr. Jun was born and raised by a religiously tolerant but race/class biased family in Seoul, South Korea. She came to the United States alone to study psychology as an undergraduate where she experienced her status change from the majority to the minority, and privileged to oppressed. Dr. Jun's bicultural and bilingual experiences have been instrumental in facilitating an interest in, (a) the impact of sociocultural contexts on one's own values, beliefs, and automatic thoughts; and (b) how to implement social justice and equity for diversified populations.
- Author(s)Heesoon Jun
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.