CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthropological study of the social functions and meanings of medicines in different cultures.
- Author BiographySusan Reynolds Whyte is Professor at the Institute of Anthropology of the University of Copenhagen. Sjaak van der Geest is Professor of Medical Anthropology at the Department of Sociology and Anthropology of the University of Amsterdam. Anita Hardon is Professor and Director of the Amsterdam School for Social Science Research at the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Anita Hardon,Sjaak Van Der Geest,Susan Reynolds Whyte
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medical Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.