All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together for the first time a dedicated collection of social marketing case studies and vignettes from around the world.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jeff French has over 30 years' experience of evaluating and developing leading behavior change projects, social marketing programmes and communications strategies at international and local levels. Jeff and has published over 80 chapters, articles and books in the fields of behavior change, social marketing, community development, health promotions and communications. He is Visiting Professor at Brunel University and Brighton University, a Fellow at King's College London and teaches at four other UK Universities. Until 2009 Jeff managed the National Social Marketing Centre and is currently Chief Executive of Strategic Social Marketing Ltd. Dr Rowena Merritt has more than 10 years' experience working in the communication and marketing field in the private and public sectors. She currently works as the Research Manager at the National Social Marketing Centre and previously led on Local Practitioner Development where she set up the award -winning National Demonstration Site scheme, funded by the Department of Health. Rowena has published widely and regularly guest lectures at a number of universities in Britain, Hong Kong and the USA. Dr Lucy Reynolds founded the National Social Marketing Centre's widely acclaimed evidence resource, ShowCase, and is an expert in UK and international social marketing evidence. Lucy has published widely on social marketing theory and practice, in a academic, health and environment journals, as well as appearing on Radio 4. Lucy is a senior consultant at Finnamore, the UK's largest independent health consultancy, where she specialises in health inequalities, performance transformation and assets management.
- Author(s)Jeff French,Lucy Reynolds,Rowena Merritt
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.