All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £84.96Free postage
- £90.23Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive textbook for the planning and implementation of programmes designed to bring about social change, no other text is as comprehensive and foundational when it comes to taking key marketing principles and applying them to campaigns and efforts to influence social action.
- Author BiographyNancy R. Lee, MBA, is president of Social Marketing Services, Inc., in Seattle, Washington, and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Washington, where she teaches social marketing and marketing in the public sector. With more than 25 years of practical marketing experience in the public and private sectors, Ms. Lee has held numerous corporate marketing positions, including vice president and director of marketing for Washington's second-largest bank and director of marketing for the region's Children's Hospital and Medical Center. She conducts seminars and workshops on social marketing around the world, and has been a strategic adviser for behavior change campaigns in the areas of health, safety, the environment, and financial well-being. She has been a keynote speaker on social marketing at conferences for improved water quality, energy conservation, family planning, nutrition, recycling, teen pregnancy prevention, influencing financial behaviors, and tobacco control. She has coauthored ten books with Philip Kotler. Philip Kotler is the S. C. Johnson and Son Distinguished Professor International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. His most recent book, Confronting Capitalism: Real Solutions for a Troubled Economic System (2015) calls for both strong economic growth and a better sharing of the gains of economic growth. Professor Kotler is the author of over 50 books on markets and marketing. Trained as an economist at the University of Chicago (under Nobel Laureate, Milton Friedman) and at M.I.T. (under Nobel Laureates, Paul Samuelson and Robert Solow), he has applied his economic knowledge to how markets and marketing works was an early developer of modern marketing and the emerging field of behavioural economics. As an expert on how buyers make their buying decisions, he broadened marketing to explain how buyers make their voting decisions on all kinds of issues.
- Author(s)Nancy R. Lee,Philip A. Kotler
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight839 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.39
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £21.63Trending at £22.75
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.