All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet's explosive growth over the past decade is nowhere more visible than in Asia. This book provides an in-depth look at the impact of social media on political engagement among young citizens in this rapidly changing region of the world.
- Author BiographyLars Willnat (PhD, Indiana University) is Professor of Journalism at Indiana University. He is the author of more than 50 journal articles and book chapters and is a co-editor of The Global Journalist in the 21st Century (2012) and Political Communication in Asia (2009). He is a co-author of Empirical Political Analysis: Research Methods in Political Science (2008). Annette Aw (PhD, University of Oklahoma) is Professor at the University of Maryland University College. She is also a research consultant focusing on media-related studies for private businesses, trade associations and government agencies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleFrontiers in Political Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnnette Aw,Lars Willnat
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.