All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains what affects the opinions posted online and how organizations can use social media data to inform their strategies.
- Author BiographyWendy W. Moe is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Director of the MS in Marketing Analytics at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland. She is a recognized expert in online marketing and social media and has been on the faculty at the University of Maryland since 2004. Prior to that, she was on the faculty at the University of Texas at Austin. She holds a PhD, MA and BS from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania as well as an MBA from Georgetown University. In addition to her academic work, Professor Moe has consulted for numerous corporations and government agencies, helping them develop and implement state-of-the-art statistical models in the context of web analytics, social media intelligence and forecasting. David A. Schweidel is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Co-Director of Emory Marketing Analytics Center at Emory University's Goizueta Business School. He is a recognized expert in customer analytics and social media. He has been on Emory's faculty since 2012, prior to which he was on the faculty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He holds a PhD and MA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania. Professor Schweidel has spoken at numerous conferences and consulted for companies on the use of advanced analytics to guide customer relationship management.
- Author(s)Professor David A. Schweidel,Professor Wendy W. Moe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £13.51Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.