Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis presents research by leading international researchers on the nature, functions and characteristics of social motivation.
- Author BiographyJoseph Paul Forgas is Scientia Professor of Psychology at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. He has a distinguished research record and has published some seventeen books and over 150 journal articles and chapters in some of the most selective journals in the field. His work has received widespread international recognition.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJoseph P. Forgas,Kipling D. Williams,Simon M. Laham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.