All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting-edge and original analysis of contemporary social movements in a globalized world, providing a clear and comprehensive grounding in social movement and globalization theory and drawing on a range of case studies and examples from around the world, from Anonymous and 15-M/Indignados to the Zapatistas.
- Author BiographyCristina Flesher Fominaya is Senior Lecturer at the University of Aberdeen, UK and Senior Marie Curie Fellow at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. She is a founding editor of the global social movements journal Interface and an editor of the journal Social Movement Studies. She is also founder and co-chair of the Council for European Studies Social Movement Research Network.
- Author(s)Cristina Flesher Fominaya
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSociology for Globalizing Societies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note248 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.