All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionLeading academics investigate the left turn in Latin American politics.
- Author BiographyDr. James Petras is Professor Emeritus in Sociology at Binghamton University, New York. He is the author of numerous works on Latin America and global development, including Globaloney: el lenguaje imperial, los intelectuales y la izquierda (2000), Hegemonia dos Estados Unidos no Nova Milenio (2001) and Unmasking Globlization: Imperialism of the Twenty-first Century (2001) Henry Veltmeyer is Professor of Sociology and International Development Studies at Saint Mary's University, Nova Scotia, Canada and Adjunct Professor of Development Studies at Universidad Autonoma de Zacatecas, Mexico. He is the co-author of Social Movements and State Power (Pluto, 2005).
- Author(s)Henry Veltmeyer,James Petras
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.