Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSNA techniques are derived from sociological and social-psychological theories and take into account the whole network (or, in case of very large networks such as Twitter -- a large segment of the network).
- Author BiographyMaksim Tsvetovat is an interdisciplinary scientist, a software engineer, and a jazz musician. He has received his doctorate from Carnegie Mellon University in the field of Computation, Organizations and Society, concentrating on computational modeling of evolution of social networks, diffusion of information and attitudes, and emergence of collective intelligence. Currently, he teaches social network analysis at George Mason University. He is also a co-founder of DeepMile Networks, a startup company concentrating on mapping influence in social media. Maksim also teaches executive seminars in social network analysis, including Social Networks for Startups and Understanding Social Media for Decisionmakers . Alex Kouznetsov is an open-source software developer. He has developed a number of social network analysis tools for the industry, from large-scale data collection to online analysis and presentation tools.
- Author(s)Alexander Kouznetsov,Maksim Tsvetovat
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.93
- £17.29Trending at £19.96
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £7.01
- £13.51Trending at £15.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.